I thought that the kids were just listening to music and hanging out until I heard a bunch of giggles! I wanted to know what was going on, so I walked around the corner and looked in the playroom and Nik had picked up Kenzy and him and Jax were dancing around to their favorite CD!! ( Laurie Berkner) Makenzy was laughing so hard she had that belly laugh that makes you laugh too and the boys were laughing because she was having such a good time!! I am so happy that Makenzy has such good brothers to play with and help look after her!!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Don't you just love the days when everyone is getting along and they can play with each other?!! It's my favorite!
Sea World looks like a blast. We love it there. Glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment