Jaxson was soooooo excited about his first day of school. He was in Mrs. Barbara's preschool class last year, but this year he goes for an hour longer and he gets to have lunch with all of his friends! He really felt like a big boy bringing his own "Mickey Mouse" lunch to school!!! Jaxson was excited to see all of his friends again as well as new ones, but did mention if Gracie (Horspool)was going to be coming back to go to school with him. He was disappointed when I broke the news to him that she was not going to be coming this year. What a special friendship they share!! We love you Gracie, and Raegan too of course!!!
Mrs. Barbara was happy to know that Jax has been working hard on writing his name and does it really well!! We just love her!! She is such a great teacher!
Here is Jax with his friend Curren. He is being fed a bottle from the home center!!!! Silly Boys!
This is Jax and his good friend Noah! They are very silly and wacky together!
When I got to school to pick Jax up, he was so excited to tell me about his day! I don't think that he took a breath in between all of his sentences that he was telling me. He had so much to say! I really don't remember the last time he talked so much! It was awesome! And I was actually able to listen to everything that he said because Eric came in from his office, and stayed with Kenzy while she took her nap, so I didn't have to wake her up!
When we went to pick up Nikolas from school though, HE felt asleep in the car! He was so pooped! Such a sweet boy! I am so glad that he enjoys school! I hope that we are lucky enough to have Makenzy enjoy school like her brothers! I'm sure she will though, she will be there for socializing I'm sure!!!!!




2 comments:
Jaxson is so much fun. I loved sitting with him in Primary this last week and have him talk to me. He loves to learn!
whatever... i can't believe that we aren't there with you! we miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment