The other day, we received a package from my mother in law for Christmas.....and let me just say that my kids absolutely loooooooove the popcorn packing and the boxes so much more than the presents that are inside of it------ok, well maybe just a little bit more, because after I told the boys I wanted all of the popcorn picked up off of the floor, they wanted to open all of the presents that were in the box!! Silly Kids!!
Here is Kenzy with the popcorn stuck to her head, and Jax playing his guitar in the "snow"!!!!!!




2 comments:
Those are such cute pictures. If you need more "snow" send me a message or call me. We have a ton here at work.
I ABHOR styrofoam and especially the packing peanuts. I would've gone mad! I'm glad the kids love it though. Bri won't ever get to experience that as long as I am near. If no once else is around to help me open something in styrofoam (weather it be peanuts or hard styrofoam aroudn it) I do the most insane things to try and get the stuff out with touching/hearing the styrofoam as little as possible.
Post a Comment