Monday, May 11, 2009

Muffins With Mom and Celebration

This past Friday, Nik's school had Muffins With Mom to celebrate Mother's Day! I ended up taking all three kids with me this year, and it was a lot of fun and yummy! Nik enjoyed being able to eat breakfast with his friends and their mom's too!!!
Poor Nik was trying to eat his muffin before the school bell rang, so in all of our pictures together his cheek is full of food!!!!!
After Muffins With Mom, we dropped Nik off at his class, and we were off to Jaxson's Mother's Day Celebration! Mrs. Barbara had all of the kids decorate little flower pots with pen flowers in them, she took a picture of them and placed them by the flower pots that they had made on each table! Very cute! After another little breakfast, all of us mom's sat around as Mrs. Barbara read "Love You Forever".......I really don't like this book because it always makes me cry, especially when the kids sing along "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be".....see it even makes me teary eyed just thinking about it! The kids also draw a picture of their mom's-which is absolutely hilarious-and describe her......below is the picture that Jax drew, and on the back he said......"my mom makes pizza, she plays with me, she has blue eyes, she likes me!!! So cute to have him describe me!!! Although, my eyes are actually hazel!!!
I really felt special to spend the morning with the kids all together!!!!!

No comments: