Below is a picture of when the show started. I seriously thought that Jax was going to pee himself.....he was sooooooooo excited, he just stared and stared at the stage.....I don't think he blinked for 5 minutes!!!!! OK, I am sure that he did, but he definetly didn't move an inch while the characters were coming out!!!
Pic 1: The Aquabats...they perform on the TV show quite often! Pic 2: Brobee flying in the air and singing a song to the crowd, which brough balloons down for the ceiling! Jax caught an orange one!!!!!
Pic 1: This is Biz Markie....he does Biz's Beat of the Day on the show...Jax loooooves trying to imitate all of his funky sounds that he makes!!!!! Pic 2: We all thought that he was just on a video, but then he came out and taught all of us one of his Biz's beat of the day rhythyms!!!! It was pretty awesome!!!!
Pic 1: One of our favorite songs is "Party in my Tummy"....Jax is not the best eater, so we sing this song to him quite often to get him to try and eat new things! It doesn't always work, but it always makes him smile! Pic 2: Everybody came out at the end-Brobee, Foofa, Plex, Toodee, Muno, DJ Lance, Biz Markie, and the Aquabats-to sing the "Goodbye" song to us!
Jax and Kenzy love talking about the show! And I had fun too!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment