Friday, January 20, 2012

Hurt Coco + Busy Kids=Exhausted Mommy!

On Sunday, Nikolas, Kenzy and I rode our bikes over to our friends' The Farley's house to pick up their daughter to join us for a bike ride. While we were there, a neighbor dog came out and attacked Coco. I was in the home, and Nikolas saw what was happening but didn't know what to do.....when I heard Coco squealing, I ran outside to find Coco all slobbered up by the other dog. My worst nightmare....it was awful.....after checking out Coco and realizing that she had her mouth cut open, my friend and I took her immediately to an emergency vet. There they put her under anesthesia and stitched up the side of her mouth.....Nik was so traumatized by what had happened, we had a lot of tears shed between the two of us that day. $585.00 later, she is healing and is enjoying playing ball as usual! (the owner paid us in cash the following day, and we are so grateful!Nikolas and Jaxson started Tennis this week. Their first night was on Tuesday, and it was sooo cold! They both enjoyed it very much...their coaches were extremely fun and energetic, so I think that is what helped them enjoy their time! Jax said that he couldn't wait to go back next week!

The same night as the boyz' Tennis class....Kenzy had her second Hula class.....this time she was ready to dance!!! I was even able to dance with her....her teacher told us that a parent will be asked to join their daughters for a Hula dance at a Luau in August! That was fun learning to dance with my baby girl!!!



On Thursday, Eric and Jax went on a daddy/son date and came back with "Skylanders". A game for the WII. I actually haven't seen Jaxson smile like that for a very long time...He was sooooo incredibly excited about them, he could not wait to play! Eric is just as addicted as Jax.....it is so great to see them bond over games!!!! Jaxson's favorite character's name is "Drill Sergeant"!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jason got skylanders for Christmas and we freaking love it. Bri is really good at it. Finding some of the characters is really hard right now because they were all snatched up right after christmas.
We're glad coco is mending.
Love and MIss you guys!