On March 15th, I went with Nik's class to Knotts Berry Farm for a field trip about history and gold mining! I have been to Knotts many times, but this time I gained a newfound respect for history! I learned a ton....Nikolas knew a lot about what our tour guide was telling us, because he has been studying it, but I was totally in awe the whole day! Super fun field trip!
Here is Nik and his class boarding the mine ride! And a picture of his class being silly, taking a break after lunch!
Here is Nik and I and Nik's friend Quentin and his dad on the log ride! Nik was soooo excited to pan for gold!!!! He even brought some home! At the very end of the day, we walked by a little graveyard....the kids were so silly and wanted to stand up acting like they were dead in the stand up coffins!!!!!
Super fun and educational day.....I hope I can go with Jax when he is in fourth grade!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment