4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND:
1. He works hard
2. He loves to camp
3. He wants to be a pilot-and is going to school for it right now!!!
4. He enjoys spending time with the kids
4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Hostess
2. Waitress
3. Administrative Assistant
4. Radiology Receptionist
4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
1. Grease 1 and 2 (oh yah!!!)
2. Clueless
3. Transformers
4. Shrek 1, 2 and 3!
4 TV SHOWS I WATCH:
1. Nancy Grace
2. Dirty Jobs
3. The Bachelor-when it is on!
4. Grey's Anatomy
4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. Candice
2. Julie
3. Theresa
4. Eric
4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Chicken and Potatoes
2. Pasta
3. Garlic Bread
4. Potato Cheese Soup from Claim Jumper!!! Yum, Yum!
4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1. New York
2. Paris
3. Australia
4. Alaska
4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR:
1. Visiting the Horspools when Jamie has her baby
2. Eric flying me to Catalina on a date
3. Going camping to Bolsa Chica Beach
4. Completing our bathroom remodel
4 PEOPLE I TAG:
1. Jocelyn
2. Aubry
3. Heather
4. Allison
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
yay! i'm so excited for you guys to come visit!
LOL. I am laughing because right before I got to your blog I read someone else's blog who had been 'tagged' and I thought, :( nobody loves me enough to tag me, and then I got to yours and I was tagged. :) It was fun to read about you too! :)
Post a Comment