Jaxson is always so good to sit and watch as Nik plays different sports, so when I found out that there was a Jr. Pee Wee Flag Football class for his age we didn't hesitate to sign him up! It was a 5 week class on tuesday nights, and every day he asked me if it was tuesday, because he really wanted to play!! His last day was yesterday, and he was really sad! He reeeeeeally enjoyed playing and he was even more excited because his two friends Noah and Joey played with him too!! They were soooo fun to watch!
The last game was played as a mini "super bowl" game! That was so funny to watch, the kids are so cute when they do the jumping jacks, they don't know where to run when they get the ball, and they get trampled even though it is suppose to be "flag" football!
Jax was running as fast as he could when he got to run the ball, but he totally got taken down when a little boy grabbed his flag! He did so good, we were so proud of him!!!
Jaxson could not wait to get his very first Trophy!!! He was so excited! Here is a picture of him and his friends, Noah and Joey, and a picture of his favorite coach, Coach Matt!!
Way To Go, Jax! We Love You, Buddy!!




1 comment:
Yes add me! I am loving this blogging thing...I hope I can keep it up! We miss you guys!!!
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment