Sunday, March 8, 2009

Did He Say What I Thought He Said?????

Let me preface this posting by saying that Jaxson doesn't always have the easiest time going number two!!!!!! He is extremely picky with his food, and certainly does not eat enough fruits and vegetables to help his little body stay regular!!!!.........I am constantly cutting up apples, strawberries, watermelon, etc for him and I always tell him that eating these things will help him grow strong and poop easier........soooo tonight he was in the bathroom, and while he was on the toilet this is the conversation that we had.....
"Mommy"
"What Jax"
"I am having a hard time getting my poop out again"
"Well, it might not be ready to come out yet, why don't you get off and try again in a little bit"
"No, I really think it needs to come out" long pause "Can you get me a strawberry"
and after thinking----"Did he just say, what I think he just said" I said while giggling to myself,
"Uh, Jax I don't think that a strawberry is going to help you" Then he replied
"But Mom, you always tell me to eat fruit and it will help me poop"
After laughing for a minute with Nikolas, I did end up giving him a strawberry, but of course it didn't exactly help him right away in completing his bathroom duties!!
Jaxson is such a funny child........you absolutely never know what is going to come out of that mouth of his!!!!! It certainly makes for an exciting new day when he is around!!!!!

5 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

That has to be rough on him-but he is remebering what you say. Thanks for the chuckle. the things kids say are so precious.

Anonymous said...

That is too funny. Your kids are so entertaining. I love it!

AZ Powells said...

that is soooo funny :) Tristen has "pooping problems" too. I feel so bad for her when she gets constipated as I am sure you do too...I have given her Dulcolax and that works great :) She hasn't had a rpoblem in about 6 months now :) It does get better!!!

b + j = calculus said...

oh man! hilarious! that poor kid! we miss you guys!

JOCELYN AND JEREMY said...

I wish somebody would bring me strawberries when I am in the bathroom :) We have the same problem with Natalie and I can't force her to eat things she hates so we have to tough it out. Yuck!