Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy St Patrick's Day

OK, OK, so St Patrick's Day has come and gone, well it has been so wacky busy over here that I haven't been able to post anything lately......so I am now getting to our postings!!!!!!

The night before St Patrick's Day, the kids and I made cookies, so that we could decorate them for the leprachaun!!!! Jax and Kenzy had fun decorating their cookies while Nik and Daddy were out enjoying their boys night out playing video games together!!!

YUMMY!!!!!!


Lick the frosting first, then dig right in!!! Look it's on my finger too!!!!!!
When Nikolas and Daddy got home from their special date, he enjoyed decorating his cookies and taking a few bites for himself!!!!!
The next morning, the kids woke to the dining room chairs knocked down, golden coins-and a few green ones- on the carpet in the living room that the leprachaun must have dropped, and a green toilet!!!!! Those silly little leprachauns are always trying to play tricks on people!!!!!
The kids are still talking about the green toilet!!!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

How fun! I've never heard of that before... having a leprachuan visit the house. I may totally copy that