Friday, March 27, 2009

Our New Additions!

Last weekend we had our very last garage sale!! I say last, because Eric hates them, and we literally gutted our garage to get everything out that we didn't really need.....of course I did keep a few things for sentimental reasons!!!! Along with their toys that they were selling, Nik and Jax - mostly Nik-Jax didn't like people just walking right past him!!-also sold Rice Krispies Treats for 25 cents a piece to make even more money!!!! They sold all of their treats, and even earned a few extra dollars from generous buyers!!!! Thanks Papa!!!! We sold a ton of stuff and gave the rest to the Goodwill store!!!
Each of the boys wanted to get something special with the money that they made, so we decided to take them to the pet store to pick out a special pet!! Nikolas picked out 2 fire bellied toads, and Jax picked out a fancy goldfish!!
The goldfish's name is Cleo-I have no idea where that came from-and the toads are Maria and Figaroo-I have no idea about those ones either!!!!!
The fish is much easier to feed-the toads eat baby crickets and even though I love bugs, I am terrified that they will jump out while we are trying to get them into the little toad habitat!!
The boys love them, and talk to each of their pets every day....it is fun watching them take care of their own animals!!!!!

2 comments:

JOCELYN AND JEREMY said...

Silly! Figaro and Cleo are both from Pinocchio! Figaro is the cat and Cleo is the fish. Glad to see they are enjoying their purchases! Happy birthday again!

EvaMarieva said...

They sure look excited with their new pets. Fish can be fun!