Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Disneyland

So, on Thursday we went to Disneyland! I think that everybody in Southern California had Spring Break this week!!! It was SOOOO busy....it was not bad at California Adventure on Tuesday, so we were pretty surprised to see so many people there!
Here are the kids on the tram on our way to the play!! I felt like they were going to jump out of their seats because they were so excited!!!!

We ran-well actually walked fast-to Star Tours and the Buzz Lightyear ride! Kenzy could not go on a few rides, but the boys still went on a few with either me or my mom. In the last picture the kids are looking out to the submarine ride. I haven't been on it since they changed it to "Nemo"....it was cool, but a little scary in parts for Kenzy and Jax. I took all 3 boys on Space Mountain, and I don't think I have ever felt Jaxson shake so hard....poor thing was so scared...we won't be taking him on that one for awhile!!!! Cooper and Nik loved the Matterhorn-I don't know how it is spelled!! The parade was really cool...they changed it to be an interactive parade, and the kids and adults can go out and dance with the characters and dancers! The music was very fun, and it was hard not to move with the music!!!
Jax insisted that I put a picture of Mickey Mouse on here from the Parade!!!! He was right in front of us......which Jax thought was totally cool!!
Seeing Mickey Mouse was the first thing that Jaxson wanted to do. He loved looking at all of the cool things in Mickey's house. But when we finally in to see him-he totally crammed up and would not even stand next to him. Little Turkey....but here is Kenzy all happy and smiley, until she realized who he was, and then she totally became shy too! Look at the look on her face...it is like she is saying, "did I really just stand next to you by myself??"
Here is Jaxson with his face in the nose of a Jack-O-Lantern in Toon Town. He is so funny! And we had to ride on the carousel before we left! It was a relaxing ride after a long day of waiting in lines!!!
We had a ton of fun this week for Spring Break and the boys really enjoyed being able to see their cousin Cooper again!!!!

No comments: