Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Monumental Day!

It was truly a monumental day! Makenzy had a bunch of firsts happen! She started clapping her hands-and she gets so tickled because you are excited that she is clapping! She went from crawling-which is a sniper crawl for her-to sitting-and around 9:00 p.m. I heard her crying, something she never does after I have put her to bed at night, and after I let her cry for a little bit, I decided to go and check on her, and to my surprise she was sitting up and tears were just rolling down her face.....I think that she thought that she was stuck in that position, because when I layed her down and rubbed her back she was snoring like her big brothers!! Little stinker! And she also had her first taste of a sucker today! Nikolas didn't have candy until he was over a year old, Jax had it a bit sooner and what the heck Kenzy gets it even sooner!!!! You definetly can tell that she is a third child. I am so not as strict with a lot of things as I was with Jax and especially Nik! Those first borns, poor things, they're guinea pigs for us parents!!

3 comments:

JOCELYN AND JEREMY said...

I think it's amazing how babies learn things as quickly as they do, once they reach a certain point. If I had to learn as much as they do everyday, I'd fry my brain. I must say that I'm jealous that you can just pat her back and she goes back to sleep. To me, that would be the ultimate mom gift!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny that she got stuck sitting up! Oh man!
I've gotten much more lax with my kids too. I'm not as uptight as I used to be.

carrfamily4 said...

Hi Alison
I found your blog through Allison Marcroft. I love that your blogging and your kids are getting so big. Kenzy is too cute. Lets keep in touch.

Julie