We had a really fun night on Saturday! It was an olympics event at our church, and we were on the red team, which was the Island of Tropicana! The boys both participated-seeing how far they could hit a "soft" baseball! Each of them did well, they each won a Bronze Medal!!
The funniest and most entertaining part of the night, was when all of the babies who were at the crawling stage, had a contest to see who could crawl the fastest! Well, since Kenzy just started crawling about 3 weeks ago-and sniper crawl at that-she didn't quite make it to the finish line! There was a lot of cheering ( just a little bit from me, of course!!!!) , clapping, excitement and I don't think she knew what to do!! It was hilarious! She did win a bronze medal though for effort! Her little friends Tessa and Natalie darted for their bottles-something that mommy had at the finish line to coax them to go faster!! Very smart move Jocelyn!
Makenzy was more into her new found favorite food----PICKLES!!!!! She gnawed, chewed, and gummed that thing until it was just the skin on the outside, and then she wanted more!! Holy Moly, she still smells like pickles after 2 days and 3 baths!! I am not sure what we have in the water here, but Tessa and Natalie like pickles too!!
She reeeeeeally enjoyed her dessert too!
An Ice Cream Sandwich! Yum, Yum!




4 comments:
What a fun activity! I would love more details (I am the Activities Person in our ward) ...
I never tried pickles with my kids ... they look they're having fun though. :-)
It was a fun activity. Your kids did great. The twins just had us all beat.
My mom was telling me all about that night. She said it went really well and from the looks of your pictures, I believe her. Now I'm sad that I missed it.
You guys have such a fun ward! And the pickles-cute pics of Kenzy...Sammy still loves pickles. I haven't let Nathan try them yet... :)
Post a Comment