Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Trip to Santa Maria






OK, there is always so much going on here at the Earl House it is hard to pick something to start our blog with!! So I will begin with our trip this last weekend!



We went to visit my sister and her family in Santa Maria! There, my nephew, Cooper, was in a rodeo-riding a sheep!! Yes, I said sheep! He hung on super tight and rode that sheep the whole 10 seconds!!! Way to go Coop!! It was so fun and the boys had a great time. All three boys looked so handsome in their cowboy hats!
Kenzy was happily sleeping for most of the rodeo! But, she was sleeping in style....Uncle Mike, my sister's husband, bought her, her very first pair of boots! Pink of course, and they matched Aunt Kimmimie's boots!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute stuff. I love those boots! Kinsey seems like a happy baby. I'm glad about that.

You may want to moderate you comments before you allow them to be posted. That way you don't get someone else's commercials on you you blog. One more reason we decided to go private with ours.

JOCELYN AND JEREMY said...

Those boots are a hoot (hey, that rhymed).

Anonymous said...

Those boots rock! Bri's gonna need some when we go to Wyoming this summer.

EvaMarieva said...

Welcome to blogging! Cute pictures of the kids. Check Mike & I's blog out. We are linked to the Horspool's as well. Let me know if we can link your blog on ours.