Saturday, June 14, 2008

Nik's Last Day of School

Nikolas' last day of school was yesterday! I was so sad! I think he was even a little sad too! His teacher Mrs. Sorenson is the best! I was hoping that she would teach first grade next year, but it doesn't look that way. Nik learned so much from Kindergarten, and he earned 9 different awards at school-many of them for his character but he also got one for computers and he even wrote something that his teacher liked so much that he was chosen to put his writing into a book that will be in the library for all of the children in his school to look at! What an honor for him-for mom and dad too!!!! I cannot believe that I will have a first grader soon-very strange, but in a good way of course!!
Here is Nik with Mrs. Sorenson!

No comments: