The day before Halloween, we went to Jaxson's preschool to trick or treat at the Senior Center right next to his classroom...Mrs. Barbara was Mary Poppins! This is a picture of Jaxson with his two close friends Noah and Grant with Mrs. Barbara of course!! Then the next day on Halloween, we got to preschool to see that Mrs. Barbara was Minnie Mouse-Jaxson was soooo excited to see her as Minnie Mouse-because he absolutely looooves Mickey Mouse!!!
Also on Halloween Eve, we went to Pa's Pumpkin Patch! It is a tradition for us to take the kids there, and they have a great time picking out a pumpkin and riding on all of the rides!! Kenzy was so excited to see all of the pumpkins....she did not know what to do with all of them!! She especially liked the little animal area! She and the boys fed goats and sheep, and they saw a pig and her little tiny baby piglets-so cute, and they were even able to pet a llama without getting spit on!!!!!




4 comments:
Wow! Bri was a ladybug for halloween too but I misplaced her wings and so she was wingless. Looks like it was a lot of fun! I don't have any pics cause they were on the camera and laptop that were stolen.
Wow! Bri was a ladybug for halloween too but I misplaced her wings and so she was wingless. Looks like it was a lot of fun! I don't have any pics cause they were on the camera and laptop that were stolen.
The kids look so great in their costumes. I your little lady bug especially. Girl costumes are so much cuter.
How fun! What pumpkin patch did you go to cuz the one we went to was lame!!! Luckily Daniel's too little this year to know the difference.
Post a Comment