Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ready to Potty Train? Really!

YES! I AM talking about Makenzy......for about 3 weeks now she has been continually going into the bathroom, lifting up the toilet seat and pulling up her shirt....she has obviously been watching her brothers! It gets better-- when she feels like she needs to poop, she totally comes to me and says "poopoo mama"-then she proceeds to poop in her diaper----are you kidding me-she cannot be ready yet, right?? She is only 15 months old!
I she reeeeeally ready?? Is this actually possible?? Has this happened to any of your daughters?? I don't even know how to potty train a girl!!!

What should I do??? Advice anyone???????!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bri lets me know when she needs to poop. I think for christmas I'm going to get her a little toilet. In the philippines she'd always go sit in the corner of her cardboard box playhouse to poop so I think she's got the concept down of pooping in a certain place. I'm not sure about the pee though. I hope Kenz can potty train cause that makes everything so much easier plus you save money on diapers-wahoo. I also hear all the time that girls are ready earlier than boys.

Anonymous said...

POTTY TRAIN HER!!! Consider your self lucky! If she will do it, then go with it! I met a lady once who potty trained her little girl at 8 months! So, yes, it's early but if she's ready, then let her do it!

AZ Powells said...

that is exciting - I couldnt even give advice - my mil potty trained my girls - yay me :) But no diapers - I bet you can't wait - there is no wrong time - you go for it when they show interest.