So, these are a few pictures that I have taken of the kids that I wanted to share with everyone!!!!
Makenzy has a new thing of doing a silly "cheesy" smile when I take a picture of her! And here is Jaxson in his glory!!! He decided to bring his guitar outside and sing songs to the neighbors-until they started watching him, then of course he ran inside!!!!! And this last picture is an amazing moment-------Jaxson always picks on Makenzy-which in turn makes her very sassy when he gets around her-----but then I saw this!!! I couldn't believe it.....I never would have thought that she would get into bed with him, let alone be RIGHT next to him......I was very happy to see that he wasn't touching her hair or tormenting her!!!!!!!! I savored the moment, let me tell you!!!!!
So, I started a bath for Kenzy the other night, and I walked out to go and find her while it filled up, and then I heard a thump.....I ran into the bathroom, and this is what I saw!!!! She was as happy as can be playing in the bubbles.........I guess she couldn't wait to get in!!!!!!




1 comment:
yay! a shout out to me! sorry for addicting you to facebook... but i swear i told you what a waste of time it was. i'm glad to see your posts! we miss you tons! love you!
oh, and yes, grace is still asking when we are going to live in california and apparently the only one she wants to see is jax. she never mentions cousins or grandparents, only jax!
Post a Comment