Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Random Events with Makenzy!!

Makenzy is growing so fast-she is going to be 18 months in a few days-and I couldn't resist posting these cute and funny pictures of her!! She is talking a ton, copies the boys, and performs if we ask her to!!!!! Every day is a new adventure with her!!!!

Here she is, with her purple Care Bear, walking her baby and her pink Care Bear, feeding her baby-I love this picture because she totally has her mouth open too-maybe she thinks that it helps the baby if SHE opens up her mouth too!!! And then, who knew that a "books" basket would be so much fun to sit in!!! I think it was more fun for her to take the books out of the basket though, not putting them back!!!!
Doesn't everybody love putting their kids' hair in a mohawk while in the bath!!!! The other day, I came in the living room after making lunch and saw Kenzy laying in her bean bag looking at crayons, she was taking out each one and looking at it-was she checking for her teeth marks????
And here is the cutest picture of all.....Kenzy with her piggies!!! I was amazed that she just sat there while I did her hair....she did try and take one out, but then Nik and Jax kept telling her how cute she looked and well, let's just say she hasn't touched them since!!!!! This is a girl who looooooooves attention!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!

b + j = calculus said...

that is too funny about her hair and taking them out! she is growing so much and i wish i could be there to see you guys!