He is doing better now, and the color on the bridge of his nose, as well as under his eye has changed to a yellowish color, so I think his face will be back to a normal color in a few days!!!!!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Jaxson's Black Eye
This past sunday was suppose to be a good day at church-I got put into the nursery as my new calling, and Eric got put into the Young Men's Presidency..........then Jaxson is brought into the nursery hysterically crying..... I look at him to try and figure out what the heck happened to make him cry this much and I notice that he had blood under his eye and bumps on his forehead.........I kind of panicked a bit.........I am then told that the chair that he went to sit in, ended up breaking as he sat down on it....it was one of those chairs that has a desk attached to it---I have no idea if he put his head down when he sat down or what but he sure does have a nice shiner now! In the past few days, when we have gone out to do errands, people have asked him what happened, and he tells them that he "got in a fight with a chair and the chair won", but you know that they look at me like "Is that reeeeally what happened to your kid"......I hate that.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Nice cover Allison - make up a story - put it on the blog..We all know you use your kids as punchig bags!! j/k - that is too funny - I like his story and it looks cool :)
Post a Comment