I mentioned that Nik was interested in playing piano to my parents, and my dad offered us their piano, since it was just sitting there and not being used!! Woo Hoo!!!! We were so excited!!!! So, we finally got the piano about a month ago and Nikolas started piano lessons the next week!!!! His teacher's name is Becky and he is her first student!!!! Nik is already playing 4 songs and loooooves it!!! He never complains to practice, and I have only reminded him a few times that he needs to practice....he usually just sits down and does it on his own!! I am so grateful that we were able to get the piano from my parents-not only because I played it and now my baby is playing it, but because Nikolas is really enjoying it!!!!!
Jaxson has informed us that he wants to learn how to play piano, drums, trumpet, and of course guitar..............hhmmmmmm........which one should we start first??????




No comments:
Post a Comment